[Histonet] I just posted 2 photos to histosearch

Marvin Hanna mhanna <@t> histosearch.com
Wed Apr 30 17:13:23 CDT 2014

Hi Patrick,

To post more than one image, there is a link under "choose file" where
you uploaded the first picture for "add another image". When you click
"add another image", it opens up another "choose file" box for a second
image to upload. Or you can just post them one at a time if you like.

I've seen that black precipitate on slides in an IHC lab I was at a
couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, we thought it was a
formalin-heme pigment which can be caused when formalin is acidic (not
buffered).

Marvin