[Histonet] Is there a way to post pictures of slides on histonet? Or to make them available for people to look at?

Lewis, Patrick patrick.lewis <@t> seattlechildrens.org
Wed Apr 30 12:43:10 CDT 2014

Hi everyone,

What is a good way to post pictures of slides for you guys to look at?

I had a weird black precipitate in one of my IHCs and I'd like for you guys to look at them and see if you recognize what this artifact is?

Thanks

Patrick.

PS: I tried uploading them as attachments but the size was too large even though I tried to crop things to keep the size to a minimum.

Thanks

Patrick.