[Histonet] Seventh Wave Pathology or Other Contract Pathology Labs!

Douglas Porter doug.porter <@t> caplab.org
Tue Apr 29 13:13:07 CDT 2014

Jennifer,

You can send your samples to us.  We'd be happy to evaluate them for you.  My contact information is below.

I guess I should ask what kind of samples you have first though...!

Douglas A. Porter, HT (ASCP)
Grossing Technician
IT Coordinator
Cancer Registrar

CAP-Lab, PLC
2508 South Cedar Street
Lansing, MI 48910-3138

517-372-5520 (phone)
517-372-5540 (fax)

doug.porter <@t> caplab.org

www.caplab.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or capture of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete this and all copies. Thank-you.