[Histonet] Was told I am having bounce-backs

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:06:48 CDT 2014

I have had the same issue and was told by HistoNet about the problem of bounces.  I did get some strange e-mails coming through on HistoNet that I deleted.  The problem was they opened in my end mail box due to my view settings before I could get rid of them.  I am wondering if this was the problem as I recognized no one on the bounced list I received.  I have gotten e-mails today.

Pam Marcum

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Akemi Allison
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 2:59 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Was told I am having bounce-backs

This is a test to see if this posts on histonet.  I was told yesterday that there are a number of bounce-backs. I haven't received emails from histonet the past few days.  Anyone else having problems?  Peculier issues with yahoo lately

Akemi Allison-Tacha, BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200