[Histonet] Retirement

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Tue Apr 15 14:28:03 CDT 2014

Walt we wish you the best.   It was great working with you.

We'll miss you.  You were one of the few who really knew their 'stuff' and
who was honest and a pleasure to be around.

..hard qualities to find.

Good luck

Michael Mihalik
PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 | 800.798.3540 | fax: 952.241.7369

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of VanTilburg,
Walt
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:18 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Retirement

I know it is frowned upon for vendors to write to Histonet, but I hope you
will indulge me as I have no easy way to say good bye to some great people.
I am retiring next Tuesday the 22nd and for the past 11 year I have met many
of you in histo land and have enjoyed the help you all have given me.
Without fail every time I entered a lab you unselfishly answered my
questions and helped me understand the work flow in the AP labs.  For the
first couple of years I had to write down and Google almost every third word
you said, but I started to catch on and you input and our discussions helped
to shape the products that we developed.  For that I am grateful.
I met a lot of people and made a lot a good friends and saying good bye is
hard but the truth is you wore me out and I need to take a break.  I would
list all of the folk who were especially helpful but the list would be
really long so this is just a blanket thank you and good bye.

Walt
Walter Van Tilburg
Vice President of Business Development
General Data Healthcare, Inc.
26500 Bruce Road
Bay Village, Ohio 44140

440-823-5495 - Mobile
440-808-8983 - Office
440-808-8995 - Fax
WVanTilburg <@t> general-data.com
Visit our web site http://www.general-data.com/healthcare/

Great news! Triangle Biomedical Sciences (TBS) is now a division of General
Data Healthcare!
Visit us online at www.general-data.com/hc  and www.trianglebiomedical.com.

http://www.general-data.com/news/general-data-acquires-triangle-biomedical-s
ciences

This email may contain confidential General Data Company, Inc. information:
any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this email and attached document(s) is prohibited and may be a
criminal offense. The information contained in this email and attached
document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you received this email in error, please reply
immediately to the sender & delete this message and the attached document(s)
without disclosure.