[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA APRIL 25 - 27, 2014 GEORGIA SOCIETY FOR HISTOTECHNOLOGY

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Tue Apr 15 13:08:37 CDT 2014

Just a reminder to register by today, if possible.  If you are awaiting funds please put that on your registration form.  For the last minute people (aka procrastinators) who are filing their taxes today...you can still reserve a cottage/cabin at the Southern Pine Cottages.  Call Kit Reames-McClung at 1-800-CALLAWAY and ask for the GHS/HISTOPALOOZA! Rate of $135 per night.

We look forward to hosting our Regional "cousins" where we will treat you like family. Our family puts the fun in dysfunctional!!  I'm not going to guarantee you'll be able to find a spouse at this family reunion, though. But anything is possible.

If you have any questions or need further assistance go to our website and contact any of the GSH BOD.  www.histosearch.com/gsh/<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/>