[Histonet] Test house needed

Andrew Prior a.prior <@t> tissueregenix.com
Fri Apr 11 09:48:12 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I have been asked to identify test houses in the USA that we can use to outsource some of our histology studies.
We will be using human tissue (dermis, tendon, meniscus and heart valves) and require  H&E, DAPI, Picrosirius Red and Russell Movat Pentachrome staining. We would require the lab to have all the appropriate licencing, and  prefer the lab to be GLP compliant.
If you work in, or know of a suitable lab then please drop me a private message (to avoid clogging up Histonet) and I'll get back to you with more specifics.

Many thanks

Andrew

Andrew Prior
Histologist
Tissue Regenix Group
The Biocentre
York Science Park
Innovation Way
Heslington, York
YO10 5NY
E-mail: a.prior <@t> tissueregenix.com<mailto:a.prior <@t> tissueregenix.com>
Website:  www.tissueregenix.com<http://www.tissueregenix.com/>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We make no warranty as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Registered Office: The Biocentre, Innovation Way, Heslington, York, YO10 5NY
Registered No. 05969271