[Histonet] RE: competency form

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 07:33:29 CDT 2014

The NSH does have some good basic forms that may help in getting your organization's forms together. I would probably evolve them from those into what fits in with your situation.

There have been a couple of webinars in the past dealing with competency in histology and meeting requirements under CLIA and CAP. I think that it is a recurring topic that comes up since competency crosses over into many other arenas such as personnel & staffing, education & training, compliance, test performance( reliability/reproducibility), errors and process improvements, and potentially other areas that supervisors and managers juggle every day.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC