[Histonet] Leica IPs slide printer

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:03:01 CDT 2014

Amos

------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:56:29 -0700
From: Erin Sarricks <esarricks <@t> gmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Leica IP S Slide Printer
To: histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

Hi Histonet,

I was wondering if anyone else has problems with their Leica IP S slide
printer.  We are having issues with incomplete and inconsistent printing.
 We clean the machine daily before use and have even tried not cleaning it
to see if that would help!   We also change the ink cartridge every 3
months per Leica recommendation.  I'd love to hear from other people who
use this machine.   Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Erin Galati, HT (ASCP