[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA APRIL 25 - 27, 2014 UPDATE

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Mon Apr 7 13:33:32 CDT 2014

Histopalooza is almost here! Our blocked rooms have sold out, but we have secured Southern Pine  Cottages that are adjacent to the Lodge. Call 1-800-CALLAWAY and ask for Kit Reames McClung.  The price will be $135/night, which is the HISTOPALOOZA rate.  These aren't shabby cottages, so don't be afraid you'll be staying in a "Jason, Friday the 13th type" cottage. They have a fully furnished kitchen (not sure about the knives) bahahaha, dining and living room.  There's also free Wi-Fi.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of the month.

Bring your hockey mask-just kidding

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary