[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA Georgia Society for Histotechnology April 25 - April 27

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Wed Apr 2 15:51:48 CDT 2014

It's been awhile since I've been on the histonet, but I wanted to give you an update about the Histopalooza.  We have sold out our block of rooms, but the GSH has acquired a few adjoining cottages at Southern Pine.  Please contact 1-800-CALLAWAY and give the symposium code GSH/HISTOPALOOZA! Each one bedroom is the symposium rate of $135. Please don't procrastinate any longer!
We look forward to networking, education, and fun. It's like a family reunion.  Here's a quote from an unknown author, "Families are like fudge-mostly sweet with a few nuts."    The Cary Grant quote, "Insanity runs in my family, it practically gallops."
I can think of many family reunion jokes. Look me up at Callaway and I'll share. All I know is my mother is the cruise director of the guilt trip. Glad Mom doesn't read the histonet. hehe

Hope to see all of you at the end of the month.

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary