[Histonet] RE: suppliers of reusable steel knives

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Wed Apr 2 07:53:10 CDT 2014

Try Delaware Diamond Knives or Dorner (Think).  There are several if you Google just Histology Steel Knives.

Pam Marcum

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of idimitro <@t> mun.ca
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 7:25 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] suppliers of reusable steel knives

Hello,

I am looking for suppliers of reusable stainless steel knives, the big ones, not the disposable kind.

If anyone is still using them and has information where I can buy them and sharpen the knives, it would be of great help for us.

Thanks,

Iliana Dimitrova, RT, B.Tech., M.Sc.

Histology Supervisor
Medical Education and Laboratory Support Services (MELSS) Faculty of Medicine Memorial University of Newfoundland St. John's, NL Canada A1B 3V6