[Histonet] RE: Submitting Questions

Douglas Porter doug.porter <@t> caplab.org
Wed Sep 25 11:20:19 CDT 2013

I have .jpg files in my signature for initial emails but not in my reply
emails.  I sent a test message yesterday and got the following reply from
the server:

Your mail to 'Histonet' with the subject

    Test Message!

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 119656 bytes with a limit of 60 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
posting, please visit the following URL:

http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/confirm/histonet/9abe483614aeb7cc29e
e5aa890b57bc164701b31

I suspect the .jpg files are what is causing the problem as the message was
only "Test Message!"  I will strip out the .jpg files and try again.

Douglas A. Porter, HT (ASCP)
Grossing Technician
IT Coordinator
Cancer Registrar

CAP-Lab, PLC
2508 South Cedar Street
Lansing, MI 48910-3138

517-372-5520 (phone)
517-372-5540 (fax)

doug.porter <@t> caplab.org

www.caplab.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, forwarding or capture of this communication is
please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete this and all
copies. Thank-you.