[Histonet] Preventative Maintenance on reagent and formalin recyclers

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Sep 17 11:21:39 CDT 2013

James

We PM and calibrate annually, except for one piece of equipment - we PM the recycler every two years.    We are GLP compliant and not clinical.

Liz

Laboratory Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592