[Histonet] Myc Protein Antibody and Protocol

Kruttwig, Klaus Klaus.Kruttwig <@t> ucsf.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:32:27 CDT 2013

Hi Cesar,

I am using a anti-Myc antibody for immunohistochemistry on paraffin and frozen sections of mouse tumors and I know from co-workers that it works on other tumors of human origin very well, at least for Western Blotting. The antibody is from Epitomics (Cat# 1472-1) and it is really great. I use it for paraffin IHC in a 1:500 to 1:1000 dilution.

Thanks,
Klaus

Klaus Kruttwig
Department of Cell and Tissue Biology
University of Californa - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA, USA
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] on behalf of Cesar Francisco Romero [chesarato <@t> hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 10:17 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Myc Protein Antibody and Protocol

Dear People
from Histonet

I need to
know if somebody is using Anti Myc Protein Antibody in the Panel for Large Cell
Lymphomas.

I will appreciate
any advice on the brand of the antibody and the protocol to make it work.

I do not
use any Automated Stainer, only Manual Immunohistochemistry.

Thank You
All in advance.

Sincerely yours

Cesar Romero