[Histonet] OT OT OT off topic histologically but still devastatingly sad

koellingr <@t> comcast.net koellingr <@t> comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 16:45:21 CDT 2013

Just hours after I sent out my recent e-mail regarding the digital and internet conundrum and how uncivil it can tend to make humans by its indiscriminate use without first any thought, here is a headline copy/paste from the national news:

Police: Girl, 12, Bullied Online Before Suicide

Is the digital world and the internet the panacea and great wonder that it is purported to be? Are we really as kind and as civil and advanced as humans as we believe we are?

Just some non-histologic food for thought.

Ray in Seattle