[Histonet] Microscope camera with good LIVE image (for teaching)?

Bryan Llewellyn llewllew <@t> shaw.ca
Fri Sep 13 13:29:05 CDT 2013

I bought a 2MP digital camera from Microscopes.net for a trinocular
microscope for home use and it works fine. The software displays a full
screen image and cost just under $200. Provided it is not going to get
very heavy use, this should do what you want. The URL is
(http://www.microscopenet.com/microscope-accessories-cameras-c-89_49.html).
If you want better resolution, they have cameras up to 14MP, at higher
prices, of course.

Bryan Llewellyn