[Histonet] Redesigning a lab

Amber McKenzie amber.mckenzie <@t> gastrodocs.net
Thu Sep 12 17:03:23 CDT 2013

I am currently redesigning our GI lab.  I wanted everyone's opinion on if you could redesign your lab, what would you change/add/delete?  Would you do counters high or low?  What flooring would you use?  What brand/type of countertop would you use? I'm trying to design it for lots of extra space for growth, plus a room attached for blocks/slides for 10 years! Any suggestions?  Do most of you have a DI tap in your lab sink or did you buy a water system you have to use or do you buy your water weekly from a supplier? Thanks!