[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 118, Issue 23

Tim Higgins thigginsht <@t> msn.com
Thu Sep 12 11:55:43 CDT 2013

Hey Martha,

You have to forgive Rene J. she speaks sometimes and has nothing good to say but keeps speaking.  There is never a bad question, if you don't have a good answer then keep it to yourself as I usually do.

"Adequate forum". really?  I guess no one on Histonet is allowed to share their personal protocols, procedures, opinions, and experiences on here anymore.

Come on Rene J., next time shhhhhhhhh!!

I should have just hit the "Delete" button and follow my own advise!

Tim N. Higgins, HT (ASCP), QIHC