[Histonet] Re: Unregistered HT

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:58:15 CDT 2013

This is one of the best posts I have read on this subject, along with Tim Morken's  positive one from yesterday.  Feedback ! Collaboration !  Learning! That is what we need to bring all us up. It comes down to you and what you want to get out of it, but glad to hear the Pathologists view. Managers have to be on board too. It takes everyone to generate change.
And maybe people didn't understand Deming at the time, but they had definitely come to appreciate Deming by the time I studied business, and my business professors were not laughing at his ideas.  Food for thought.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC