[Histonet] Unregistered HT

O'Donnell, Bill billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net
Wed Sep 11 14:34:56 CDT 2013

Sarah & Emily, It's been one of those Wednesdays for the record books, I may not make it all the way home before I have a drink. (Just kidding - I live 8 blocks from work - I can make it home first.... but only if I want too)  Ya'll have a great day - - Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Emily Sours
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:24 PM
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Unregistered HT

Seriously, I can go home?!
I'm going to tell my boss that Sarah Dysart said I could go home.  When she asks who that is, I'll just look at her and repeat your name.  Slowly.
And walk away.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"