[Histonet] Unregistered HT

Clare Thornton CThornton <@t> dahlchase.com
Wed Sep 11 12:20:09 CDT 2013

My apologies, the editorial was in the September 2011 issue of Journal of Histotechnology.  I have a pdf of it, will be happy to email.

Clare J. Thornton, HTL(ASCP)QIHC
Assistant Histology Supervisor
Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services
417 State Street, Suite 540
Bangor, ME 04401
cthornton <@t> dahlchase.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Clare Thornton
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:20 AM
To: 'Emily Sours'
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Unregistered HT

Look for a position paper presented by members of the NSH BOD in the Journal of Histotechnology after the national convention in Vancouver last year.  I'm not sure of the exact issue (thought I still had it on my desk).  This will explain what being a laboratory professional is and why it is so important that as histotechnologists we are viewed as such.