Fwd: [Histonet] Unregistered HT

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:57:20 CDT 2013

How do you gain credits? Do you get them for attending seminars or do you
have to take actual courses?
Are these the CME's I always see noted for lectures? I never knew what
those were for.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"