[Histonet] Unregistered HT

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:34:12 CDT 2013

I do not control their hiring criteria.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:20:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Unregistered HT
From: talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
To: joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
CC: delsuec <@t> gmail.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Do employers consider lab techs to be proficient enough? I've been doing ISH and immuno for 13 years, but I'm not certified as I do research.  Maybe there aren't a lot of lab techs out there? Just wondering since you might be missing someone awesome by hiring only certified people.
"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a
new story for their lives. Move forward."

 -Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"