[Histonet] Unsubscribe, Chapter 195

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:57:27 CDT 2013

Hi,
     I do not disagree at all. in fact, I think it would make for an
interesting management tool. If you have the nicest CV around, but a simple
Histonet archive search for your name + "unsubscribe" shows that you can't
follow simple instructions, it says something about your communication
skills and raises interesting questions about weather you are a good
employment candidate. One might also look for the various incarnations of
misspelled attempts at unsubscribing such as "unscribe" and "unsiscribe".

Just sayin'
Amos