[Histonet] EPIC Beaker

Pam Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 09:15:41 CDT 2013

I know asked this a couple of months ago however; we are just getting ready to work with the EPIC people on the Histology/IHC/Slide & Block/Gross Room issues we need in AP.  I am looking for any advise or recommendations anyone who is running Epic Beaker now or is in the process as we are to implement it in the next 6 months or so.  I would prefer this is off line if anyone resonding is OK doing it that way.  If others want the info then please to Histonet will work too.

We are having issues getting our IT group and Epic to understand AP is not the same as CP.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum

UAMS Histology Supervisor