[Histonet] Histologist Available for Southern California

William Chappell chapcl <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 10:57:33 CDT 2013

Greetings Histonet,

I am writing this for a colleague of mine who is not on Histonet.

I have a friend who is relocating from Seattle, Washington.  He is an experienced HTL with extensive IHC experience (QIHC).  He has over 3 years of Anatomic Pathology Management experience, but would jump at the chance for a bench position.

He is looking for anything in San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, or San Bernardino county.  If anybody, including temp recruiters, has anything, please contact me and I will forward it to my friend.

Thanks,

William Chappell, HTL(ASCP), QIHC