[Histonet] RE: Ideal Workflow Lab Design for Histo/Cyto lab Processes

Lori Harris lharris <@t> samhealth.org
Thu Oct 31 13:01:59 CDT 2013

I would also be interested. Thanks.

Lori A. Harris, HT (ASCP)
541-768-6078
Histology Section Lead
GSRMC Pathology Lab
3600 NW Samaritan Drive
Corvallis, OR 97330

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Ian R Bernard
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:48 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: BERNARD, IAN R MSgt USAF USAFA 10 MDSS/SGSH
Subject: [Histonet] Ideal Workflow Lab Design for Histo/Cyto lab Processes

Histonetters, I'm looking for information or references concerning the ideal workflow design for a Histo/Cyto lab  services.

Need to consider ergonomics, work space, equipment, safety,  etc.

I know there are info. Just need source and experts to chime in.  Journal of Histotechnology Advance article etc.  Please reply to my work email as well.

Ian Bernard