[Histonet] Microtome Blade safety, in or out when not in use?

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 06:02:47 CDT 2013

Left in but covered with the blade guard.  Not spanking new, but usable
(for facing) get stored in an old box that the slides came in.  I like the
slide mailer idea, and will switch to that.

--
Paula Sicurello, HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor, Clinical Electron Microscopy Laboratory

HIPAA Privacy Notification: This message and any accompanying documents are
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specific individual (s) only. This
information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, copying or the taking of any action based on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited . If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.