[Histonet] RE: HTL / CG (joelle weaver)

Brian L. Gaylord blgaylord <@t> ael.com
Thu Oct 24 08:24:19 CDT 2013

I agree that the best you will probably find is someone with certification in one discipline that will be willing to train in the other. I am a CT and HTL and even though the fields are so closely related, people like me with both certs (and experience) are very few.

Brian Gaylord CT, HTL (ASCP) (QIHC)
Histology Supervisor
AEL Memphis
1701 Century Center Cove
Memphis, TN 38134
(901) 432-8550
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of
the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it."