[Histonet] slide drying oven

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:35:05 CDT 2013

Hi Laurie,

Biocare has one that I have used, they call it the desert chamber pro, one
of the few that is setup and designed expressly for drying slides.  It
works very well, and has different heating options and a timer.  However,
all you may need is a basic mechanical convection oven, Boekel has a couple
of what they call digital incubators with a fan that can go from ambient to
90 degrees. Finally, if cost is a consideration, I've purchased from
Affordableovens.com. I got a relatively inexpensive mechanical convection
oven for $1500 that works well.

Good luck,

Patrick Laurie
Celligent Diagnostics