[Histonet] Steamer & PT Module ?

Wineman, Terra Terra.Wineman <@t> novusint.com
Mon Oct 21 10:29:38 CDT 2013

Biocare has a decloaker that we use for HIER that works great.  Cell Marque and other major suppliers have various decloaker models.

Terra Wineman, HTL (ASCP)CM
Research Biologist
636-926-7476 phone
terra.wineman <@t> novusint.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of njoydobro <@t> aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 10:17 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Steamer & PT Module ?

good morning Histonetters,
?
???? Does anyone out there know of a COMMERCIAL grade/approved steamer for antigen retrieval use.? Our lab will not let us use one of traditional Black?& Decker steamers that most use.? It must say for commercial use or be labeled as "Laboratory".
?
If not, does anyone use the PT Module from Thermo-Scientifc?? Thoughts?
?
Anyone have one of these they wouldl like to sell?
?
Thanks,
Gene
?