[Histonet] p16

Gary Gracie ggracie <@t> stvincents.com.au
Wed Oct 9 17:42:12 CDT 2013

Dear Muhammad,

We are using MTM p16. This is now supplied by Roche cat#
06594441001.

It is only sold as a pre-dilute but I dilute 1/2 and it still works very well.

Regards

Gary Gracie
Senior Technical Officer
IHC Laboratory
Anatomical Pathology
St Vincents Hospital
Sydney Australia

Hi All,
I am looking P16 for HP V in Sq.ca of oral cavity, which company and
clone will be good. I use Ab cam pathologist not comfortable.
Thanks,
Muhammad Tahseen
Supervisor Histology
SKMCH&RC Lahore Pakistan

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been virus
scanned and although no viruses were detected by the system, St Vincents &
Mater Health Sydney accepts no liability for any consequential damage
resulting from email containing any computer viruses.