[Histonet] RE: Microtomes

Subash Govender subash.govender <@t> uct.ac.za
Fri Oct 4 00:22:03 CDT 2013

Hi there
We recently purchased a Leica microtome and all seems to be going very well. It cuts beautifully. Just warn students not to clean the machine with xylene as ours did and smudged the writing on the microtome.
Good luck
Subash Govender
Anatomical Pathology Research Lab
University of Cape Town
Medical School
South Africa
Email: subash.govender <@t> uct.ac.za
 UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.