[Histonet] Microtomes

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Thu Oct 3 13:31:09 CDT 2013

 Leica always

Cheryl A. Miller HT ASCP cm
Histology Supervisor
Hygiene Officer
Physicians Laboratory, P.C.
4140 F St.
Omaha , NE. 68117
402 731 4145 ext. 532
Cell 402 493 0403
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Rene J Buesa [rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:48 AM
To: Bruce Gapinski; 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Microtomes

Still Leica
René J.

________________________________
From: Bruce Gapinski <BGapinski <@t> pathgroup.com>
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 10:46 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Microtomes

Dear Histonians
                I'm in the market (please, no vendors) for a new microtome. I'd like an automated/manual type. What is on the market these days that is worthy? I know about Leica, but it's been many years since I've looked for these instruments and would love to know what you like and don't like about your microtomes?
Respectfully,

Bruce Gapinsk HT (ASCP)
Chief Histologist
Marin Medical Laboratories
PathGroup SF

Important Notice: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy this message and contact the Security Officer at PathGroup, Inc immediately at 615-562-9255. Thank you