[Histonet] S-100 mAb

Cartun, Richard Richard.Cartun <@t> hhchealth.org
Wed Nov 27 09:06:44 CST 2013

Can anyone recommend a monoclonal S-100 antibody for IHC on FFPE tissue?  We have been using clone "4C4.9"; however, it cross-reacts with muscle.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Histonet colleagues.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD

Director, Histology & Immunopathology

Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs

Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology

Hartford Hospital

80 Seymour Street

Hartford, CT  06102

(860) 545-1596 Office

(860) 545-2204 Fax

richard.cartun <@t> hhchealth.org<mailto:richard.cartun <@t> hhchealth.org>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.