[Histonet] Aperio ScanScope XT vs. ScanScope AT Turbo

Bea DeBrosse-Serra BDeBrosse-Serra <@t> isisph.com
Wed Nov 20 11:06:09 CST 2013

Hi histonetters,

I would like to hear from people who made the switch from the original Aperio ScanScope XT to the new ScanScope AT Turbo. We are in the process to possibly change over. My questions are how you like it overall, if you experience any major problems/issues, how much faster it is, response time from vendor if there is an issue/problem etc. Also, if you considered changing to a new vendor, and if so why.

Looking forward to hear your input and feedback.

Bea

Beatrice DeBrosse-Serra HT(ASCP)QIHC
Isis Pharmaceuticals
Antisense Drug Discovery