[Histonet] external alarm for Tissue-Tek VIP E300

Juliana Montero Juliana.Montero <@t> usmd.com
Mon Nov 18 10:03:48 CST 2013

I am looking to get an external alarm for our tissue processor. Any suggestions?

Juliana Montero, HTL

Lead Histotechnologist

USMD Pathology Laboratory

900 Airport FWY

Ste. 132

Hurst, TX 76054

817-576-0590 Office

817-576-0591 Fax

432-238-8981 Cell

juliana.montero <@t> usmd.com<mailto:juliana.montero <@t> usmd.com>

[USMD]

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended exclusively for the recipient(s) named above. This communication may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message. Review by any individual other than the intended recipient does not waive a privileged relationship (if applicable) between the sender and the recipient.

USMD<http://www.usmdinc.com/>