[Histonet] Setting up ASR antibody to meet CAP requirements

Cathy Crumpton cathy.crumpton <@t> tuality.org
Mon Nov 11 13:37:29 CST 2013

For the first time my pathologist would like to bring an ASR antibody in house.  It is made by Biocare, and our validation slides look good compared to the other clone we want to get rid of.  However, I see in question 12425 of my checklist that I have to "establish or verify the performance characteristics... in accordance with the Method Performance Specifications section of the All Common Checklist."  Is there anyone who would be willing to share their procedures on verifying and validating ASR's for IHC purposes?

Cathy Crumpton HT(ASCP), Lead Histotechnician

Tuality Community Hospital

503-681-1292