[Histonet] CD 34 antibody abcam (ab963)

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Nov 6 20:29:45 CST 2013

This is a tuff one CD34 will stain all precursor cells not just endothelial cells for vessels, there is an excellent CD31 for ms tissue from Dionova it is rat anti ms but not sure of what you could use for cd31 for rat and rabbits, but I know cd34 is not the way to go.

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Ruegg IHC Consulting
40864 E. Arkansas Ave
Bennett, CO 80102
H 303-644-4538
C 720-281-5406
pruegghm <@t> hotmail.com
rueggihcconsultingpr <@t> outlook.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s) ('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as soon as possible.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of tahseen
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:34 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] CD 34 antibody abcam (ab963)

Hi All,
We used CD 34 antibody abcam (ab963)with detection kit enVision to stain our samples from rats and rabbits. We need to stain vessels only but macrophages, fibroblast, collagen all are stained in other hand known +ve control (Tonsil) is perform good.  Please help us that what should we do for IHC staining of our samples.
Best regards
Muhammad Tahseen
Sr.Supervisor Histology
SKMCH&RC