[Histonet] Aspergillus tissue blocks for controls

Hans B Snyder hans <@t> histologistics.com
Mon Nov 4 15:46:37 CST 2013

We have tried the moldy peel also but the pathologists did not like this
and would not accept any controls of this form.  I don't blame them they
want to see it naturally occurring.

Hans B Snyder
Histologistics
60 Prescott Street