[Histonet] Billing question

Gray, Ed egray <@t> hsc.wvu.edu
Mon Nov 4 07:35:21 CST 2013

Professional only

Ed Gray | Pathology IT Analyst | Phone: 304-293-2945 | Fax 304-293-1627 | WVU Healthcare l egray <@t> wvuhealthcare.com

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Terri Braud
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 3:05 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Billing question

I have a billing question that I would sure like to hear what others are doing, please.  In AP billing, when billing for CPT #88321 "Consultation and report on referred slides prepared elsewhere"  do you bill both a technical and professional component, or professional only?

Any input would be appreciated.  Sincerely, Terri

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Holy Redeemer Hospital Laboratory
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
Ph: 215-938-3676
Fax: 215-938-3874
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it was sent. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential, and the use or disclosure of such information may also be restricted under applicable federal and state law. If you received this communication in error, please do not distribute any part of it or retain any copies, and delete the original E-Mail.
Please notify the sender of any error by E-Mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.