[Histonet] amyloid stain

Gale Limron GaleL <@t> unionhospital.org
Thu May 30 10:26:00 CDT 2013

Hello,
 It's been awhile since we ran an amyloid stain.............Today, using Richard Allan Chromaview kit, our staining tech noticed a lot of precipitant in the working Congo Red solution. Any thoughts or advice?
Thanks,
Gale

Gale Limron, HT, CT (ASCP)
Union Hospital
Dover, Oh

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete without copying and kindly e-mail a reply to inform us of the mistake in delivery.