[Histonet] antigen retrieval question

Rob Day rob <@t> foliobio.com
Thu May 30 10:05:50 CDT 2013

Is this with an older tissue sample? We don't do antigen retrieval, but we do have a proprietary technique for tissue restoration which can help with problematic IHC studies, especially in older FFPE tissue samples.

See here for some examples:

http://hematoxylin-eosin-tales.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-technique-for-improving-staining-in.html

We could treat your sections for free if you like.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rob Day.