[Histonet] Gram stain

Fawaz Zouabi Fawaz.Zouabi <@t> sswahs.nsw.gov.au
Thu May 23 23:29:18 CDT 2013

Hi histonetters
 does any one have a good working method for GRAM stain ???
I used mod brown's variation and my Neg bact still does not stain red.

Fawaz Zouabi
Histo-Technologist
 Department of Forensic Medicine Glebe NSW Forensic & Analytical Science Service - FASS
P O Box 90 Glebe NSW 2037 | Tel +612 8584 7842 | Fax +612 95664573