[Histonet] Movat Pentachrome - Can't Remove Woodstain Scarlet-Acid Fuchsin from Collagen

Krista Sider krista.sider <@t> utoronto.ca
Wed May 22 16:19:05 CDT 2013

Thank you all very much for you help. I really appreciate it.

Gudrun: I tried the PTA before the WSAF and it worked beautifully (1 min
PTA, dH2O, 5 min WSAF, dH20, AA, 10 min PTA). Red muscle and clean
collagen.Thank-you

Liz: I didn't get to trying the 60*C Bouin's but I will make a note for
next time I am optimizing.

Thanks again
Krista