[Histonet] Slee brand microtome

C.D.G. latecor <@t> montevideo.com.uy
Sat May 18 16:21:51 CDT 2013

Thank you all for your responses, I know that Leica is the best in microtomy. The fact I am stating is that
the only local distributor ( i am in Uruguay,South America), is not giving us any attention. We asked him
many times for a quotation, but nothing happened. We have for now the quotation from Slee distributor,
and so we asked you, people at the Histonet, any opinions about this brand. We are not in the way of saving
money, this is only an availability question.
Thank you all again and be kind to give any more suggestions if you can.
My regards,
Carlos.-