[Histonet] RE: Special Stainers

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Fri May 17 13:25:59 CDT 2013

I would like to be included on this request also, We currently have the DAKO special stainer and are looking to see what else is available.
The DAKO unit is very good but we are being forced to sign a reagent agreement with a minimum commitment even though we own the unit.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Kent
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 12:46 PM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Special Stainers

Hello All,

Can you share your experience or recommend an automated Special Stainer for clinical path? We are considering adding an additional.

Thanks,

Mike

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.