Fw: [Histonet] p40

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue May 14 10:30:35 CDT 2013

Hey Jim:

Just read the abstract you sent the link too.  Once again congratulations on yet another accepted abstract!  That was pretty much the jest of Davids' information and side-by-side images of p63 verses p40 on lung CA.

Akemi Allison B.S., HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200
Monterey, CA 93940
(381) 375-3577  X117
Email: aallison <@t> montereygi.com

________________________________
From: Jim Burchette <jburch01 <@t> gmail.com>
To: Akemi Allison <akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com>
Cc: "Taylor, Jean" <jtaylor <@t> meriter.com>; "ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com" <ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Histonet] p40

Another application for p40:

p40 (ΔNp63) and keratin 34βE12 provide greater diagnostic accuracy than p63 in the evaluation of small cell lung carcinoma in small biopsy samples.
Butnor KJ, Burchette JL.
Hum Pathol. 2013 Mar 22. doi:pii: S0046-8177(13)00044-0. 10.1016/j.humpath.2013.01.011. [Epub ahead of print]

Biocare Medical. David Tacha just gave a a workshop on this at the CSH meeting last weekend.

--
Jim Burchette
"Fly Fishing Bum"  <'(((><