[Histonet] staffing

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue May 14 08:30:08 CDT 2013

There is "no correct ratio" for HT to PT. That depends on the way the director of pathology runs the practice, the volume of work and the automation condition of the lab.
You can go to http://www.histosearch.com/rene.html and read an article I wrote on staffing where you can find answer to your question.
René J.

From: Laurie Best <lbest <@t> sunriselab.com>
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:46 AM
Subject: [Histonet] staffing

Hi All,
Does anyone have information regarding the correct ratio of Histotechs to Patholgists? I seem to remember getting that info at an NSH convention, but I cannot locate it.
Thanks ahead of time.
Laurie

Laurie Best
Histology Supervisor
Sunrise Medical Laboratories
240 Miller Place
Hiscksville, N.Y. 11801
tel (631)435-1515x1018
fax(631)435-2014

"This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it."